Why use Humydry?
These are the main benefits of using Humydry products:
- Optimal moisture level: Humydry dehumidifiers absorb excess humidity until achieving the optimal level, 40%-50%. When the humidity reaches these levels, Humydry products stop absorbing moisture so the air will not get dry.
- Pleasant apparent temperature: Excess moisture heightens the feeling of hot and cold. By controlling the humidity to its optimal level, we avoid the stuffy feeling in summer and that bone-chilling cold in winter.
- Less electricity use: In addition to reducing the feeling of hot and cold, warming or cooling a house without excess moisture is easier. So you will have to use the heating or air conditioning less and you will save on your electric bill. And unlike electric dehumidifiers, Humydry products operate without electricity.
- Allergen-free house: Excess moisture favors the appearance and proliferation of mites. It also promotes condensation on walls, windows, and closets… and the formation of mildew. These fungi are harmful to health, especially for the youngest and oldest members of the household, as well as those with allergies or respiratory problems.
- Belongings protected: Mildew in the corners, moisture stains on the wall, wood rot, flaking paint, rust on metal, musty odors on clothing, yellowing books… this is the major harm that moisture can cause to our belongings, and that we will prevent if we keep the humidity in the home at its optimal level.